... ...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006






David Letterman's Top Ten Dick Cheney Excuses



10. "Heart palpitation caused trigger finger to spasm"

9. "Wanted to get the Iraq mess off the front page"

8. "Not enough Jim Beam"

7. "Trying to stop the spread of bird flu"

6. "I love to shoot people"

5. "Guy was making cracks about my lesbian daughter"

4. "I thought the guy was trying to go 'gay cowboy' on me"

3. "Excuse? I hit him, didn't I?"

2. "Until Democrats approve medicare reform, we have to make some tough choices for the elderly"

1. "Made a bet with Gretzky's wife"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZIPPER YOU NEED TO ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE SWALLOWED UP BY REALITY LIKE THE REST OF US.
YOU ALMOST CONSTANTLY REMAIN IN YOUR OWN ROOM AND IN CHARGE.
WHEN I REPEATED RUNNIN'S JOKE BACK AT YOU ONE DAY, YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO TAKE IT, SHOWING A GREAT LACK OF HUMOUR AND INTEGRITY

Rob517

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT MOON

moon info
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
This Day in History
Daily content provided by The Free Dictionary
lingerie 125x125button
Quotation of the Day
Daily content provided by The Free Dictionary
britney-spears-quick-flash
  • May 125x125button
    button

    Powered by Blogger

    britney-spears-quick-flash