... ...

Monday, November 21, 2005

SNIPE from the BLABBER!!
THE BLABBER SAID:
Camping - You may wonder why you got attacked. Well my issue is clear, not every woman you think is attractive wants to f**k your ex boyfriend......It is perfectly acceptable to assume that one woman's dreamboat is another woman's troll......Ya know? There was really no need to try and ridicule me on mic because you didn't understand there are more than two sorts relationship, not just married and single! - To demand to know all about my personal life and summon me to the mic like a naughty girl was completely tragic......I am not here to explain myself to any f**ker. Least of all someone who is jealous and paranoid. You are welcome to Zipper - I only do Englishmen ty.


ZIPPERGATES response:

Dear Blabber,

You certanly assume alot,
I as you only stick to my own country to select a partner for a relationship and you certanly dont fall in that catagory, personally I wouldnt fuck your skanky ass with the Tattler's dick.

Ok now thats all cleared up, have a wonderful day!

ZIPPERGATE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CURRENT MOON

moon info
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
This Day in History
Daily content provided by The Free Dictionary
lingerie 125x125button
Quotation of the Day
Daily content provided by The Free Dictionary
britney-spears-quick-flash
  • May 125x125button
    button

    Powered by Blogger

    britney-spears-quick-flash